Saturday, February 2, 2008

Got back today from an overnite away with mom and a friend in small town Texas. It was great. We poked around in the little downtown antique shops and had lunch at a tearoom. It was a fun weekend. And then on the way home, I saw Girl Scouts selling cookies outside Brookshires and had to buy some. I haven't had Girl Scout cookies in 4 years or more. I think I will try to wait until tomorrow to eat some. I've had enough bad for the tummy food for the last 2 days, that I feel like I should wait. We'll see how that works out. Looking forward to another trip like this in a few weeks with the "girls" from high school. We always have a good time. They are promising to come visit me in Kenya in for our 50th birthdays in 2010. I sure hope they do. What a wild time that would be. Got to put J to bed now.

No comments: